SLR MAGIC ANAMORPHOT ADAPTER RANGEFINDER KIT
Let op! De geschatte levertijd is een indicatie. In de huidige situatie kan de levertijd afwijken. Wil je de exacte levertijd weten van dit product? Neem dan contact op met onze helpdesk.
Advies & Support door professionals
Zorgvuldig geselecteerd assortiment
Gratis verzending vanaf € 99,-
Voor professionals door professionals
Beste prijs garantie
SLR MAGIC ANAMORPHOT ADAPTER RANGEFINDER KIT
This kit brings together the SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 1.33x adapter with the SLR Magic Rangefinder focusing adapter provides you with an easy-to-use anamorphic option to expand your creative horizons. The anamorphic adapter creates images with a 2.35:1 aspect ratio when used with cameras that have a 16:9 sensor. This allows you to create the widescreen effect without cropping and use the full resolution of your 16:9 sensor.
Adding an anamorphic adapter to the front of your lens results in compromises, one of these compromises is that when pulling focus, you must simultaneously adjust the focus on both the lens and on the adapter. The Rangefinder Cine mounts to your anamorphic adapter, and it allows you to pull focus by using only the Rangefinder Cine. It mounts on lenses and adapters that have a 77mm front filter thread, and it has an integrated cine-style focus gear allowing it to interface with a wide variety of cine-style focus accessories.
SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter
The SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter allows you to expand your creative horizons, enabling you to capture footage with a 2.35:1 aspect ratio on your camera with a 16:9 sensor. This results in an image that out of the camera will look distorted, as if your subjects were stretched taller and thinner than normal. This is easily corrected in post with virtually any modern NLE, creating an image suitable for viewing on wide-screen.
The Anamorphot-50 features adjustable focus marked normal and near. The near adjustment allows you to focus on subjects closer than 6.5′ away; setting the adapter to normal allows you to focus on subjects from 6.5′ to infinity. It mounts to lenses with a non-rotating front and a front thread diameter of 62mm. Three included step-up rings allow you to mount the Anamorphot onto lenses with 58, 52, or 49mm front thread diameter. SLR Magic recommends that the Anamorphot-50 1.33x be used with lenses that have a front element that is physically no larger than 50mm in diameter.
- A 16:9 sensor records an image with an aspect ratio of approximately 1.78:1, and if you want to convert that to a more cinematic widescreen aspect ratio of 2.35:1 you could crop your image in post. However, this leads to a loss in resolution and image degradation. The Anamorphot 1.33x squeezes the image horizontally, which creates the classic tall / thin image that must be “de-squeezed” in post. The anamorphic process allows you to capture your image using your entire sensor, so there is no loss in resolution when compared with cropping your image.
- The Anamorphot-50 1.33x screws onto your lens’s front, providing the classic anamorphic effect. Once screwed onto your lens, you use the push/pull locking ring to align and lock the Anamorphot-50.
- The Normal/Near adjustments ring allows you to fine-tune the focus of your lens for shooting subjects closer than 6.5′.
- It features a 77mm filter thread so you can attach optional filters, diopters, or the SLR Magic Rangefinder Cine for improved focus functionality.
SLR Magic Rangefinder Cine Adapter
Greatly simplifying the process of focusing with anamorphic adapters, the SLR Magic Rangefinder Adapter provides a calibrated focus scale, industry standard focus direction, and a cine-style focus gear for your lens set up. When using most anamorphic adapters that mount to the front of your lens, focusing requires matching the distance on the anamorphic adapter and the lens itself; this can cause problems when trying to pull focus. However, when using the Cine Rangefinder, you set both your anamorphic adapter and lens to infinity and pull focus on the rangefinder.
You can use the Rangefinder Cine Adapter to provide accurate focus markings, and using the adapter minimizes the appearance of lens breathing. It mounts to lenses with 77mm front filter threads, and you can use optional step-down rings for lenses with smaller front threads. The adapter integrates a cine-style focus gear, allowing it to easily interface with a variety of optional focus accessories. It is marked in feet and allows you to focus your lens or lens/anamorphic adapter combination from 3.5′ to infinity.
- Works with SLR Magic Anamorphot adapters (1.33×50 and 2×50) to provide single gear ring focusing.
- You can use the Cine Rangefinder on lenses without an anamorphic adapter as well. This is useful when working with lenses such as Nikons, which focus in the opposite direction from cine-style lenses, or when using lenses that have neither focus gear nor reliable distance markings.
- Using the adapter allows you to minimize the effects of breathing that your lens or lens / adapter combination would ordinarily suffer from.
- Once your taking lens is properly set to infinity, the focus distances on the adapter (marked in feet) are accurate and repeatable.
- The adapter provides your lens with a focus range of 3.5′ to infinity. Even if your lens or lens and anamorphic adapter combination by themselves do not focus as close as 3.5′, using the adapter brings the minimum focus distance to 3.5′
- The front 82mm filter threads of the adapter rotate as you pull focus on it. This may cause unwanted optical effects when using filters such as star or polarizers.